Anthony, Katy, Daisy, and Raya

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Baby Showers!

Thanks to Mom, Mary and Tina for throwing me two awesome baby showers! The first was a web cam shower that my mom planned for me--since I'm so far away in Florida, she had a party at her house in Ohio and then Anthony and I joined them on the webcam. Everyone held up their presents to the webcam: Yay technology! I'm real mad now because I didn't take any pictures....

Tina and Mary (Anthony's sister and mom) threw me a really beautiful shower at Tina's house. Tina made a lovely cookie tree (with awesome baby onesies and baby buggy shaped cookies) and Mary carved a baby buggy out of a watermelon for the fruit salad, and made a cake in the shape of a baby buggy. you guys rock. thanks :)

Thanks so everyone for all the lovely gifts and support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment