Anthony, Katy, Daisy, and Raya

Friday, October 1, 2010

Reflexology Case Study

I recently completed a certification in Hand and Foot Reflexology. Reflexology is an ancient holistic healing technique that is based on the theory that there are reflexes in the hands and feet that correspond to every part, organ, and gland of our bodies. By applying pressure to these points, circulation is increased, bringing about health and healing to the whole body. I've really enjoyed practicing reflexology and am excited to learn more and more about it!

As part of my education, I had to do a case study, meaning I worked with a person with a particular health issue for 6 weeks, and the client kept a journal and I kept notes in response to the treatments I gave him. I then wrote up my findings, and my teacher just posted it to the school's website.....check it out! -Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment